The U-series is a range of versatile CNC robots with infinite possibilities. The machine works like a 5-axis machine and operation is very simple.
- Staübli robot
- Electric control cabinet
- Robot foot
- Milling motor
OPTIONS OF YOUR CHOICE
- Adjustment of the feed speed of the CNC program.
- Adjustment of the milling motor rpm.
- Manual operation of the robot.
Milling motor with automatic tool changing
- 7.5 kW motor at 12,000 rpm, maximum engine
speed: 24,000 rpm.
- HSK63F- or ISO 30-interface.
Open or closed tool magazine:
- 10 tool positions.
- Maximum diameter of the tool: 100 mm.
- Maximum length of the tool: 200 mm.
Worktables and/or turntables, with vacuum grid or T slot:
- Possible sizes worktable from 0.5 m x 0.5 m up to 1.0 m x 2.0 m.
- Size turntable up to diameter 1.5 m.
- Working height: ±900 mm.
- Maximum length of 12 m.
- When milling the track can move in time with the robot.
- Maximum speed: 1 m/s.
driven by ???
"The best kept secret in CNC programming"
SprutCAM Robot is a powerful CAM program that allows any industrial robot to be programmed from a single workstation. It is simple to operate and at the same time an extremely efficient solution to the creation of complex and collision-free 3D movements for 6 or more axes.
a brief recap
at a glance
Easy to control
The controls are simple to operate and work in the same way as on a 5-axis milling machine: zero points, coordinate systems, tool length, speed …
Thanks to the many options we put together the perfect machine for you.
The machine is designed for the best possible process quality and high productivity in all environments.